Cancer of the esophagus – cured by radiation. But 5 months later cancer recurred at the same site
On 16 July 2017, I received an e-mail from James (not real name).
I am writing to you regarding Esophagus cancer treatment for my mother.
She was diagnosed with esophagus cancer in October 2016 and underwent radiation therapy for 32 days.
In February endoscopy and biopsy confirmed that there were no cancer cells,
However she recently developed problem in eating and when we did the endoscopy and biopsy cancer cells were present. Dr saying its 3rd stage and my mother is 78 years old and they can’t do surgery, chemotherapy and radiation now.
I am writing to you in hope that you can help me.
I am from India but mother cannot travel therefore I am planning to come to your centre with all the reports.
For Malaysian Visa I need sponsorship letter. Could you please provide me the documentation so I can apply for my visa asap.
I currently live in UK, I intend to go to India first get Malaysia visa and come to your centre.
Many, many thanks in advance
Reply: I am sorry I cannot help patients from faraway places. Just impossible.
18 July 2017
I will visit you with all the medical reports and history of my mother, as soon as I get Malaysia visa
Unfortunately my mother cannot travel as she is very weak.
Thanks very much.
Reply: If you want to come, you can come. See me at about 11 am. By afternoon you can go home. Monday to Friday. But let me know first to be sure that I am in Penang.
James came and presented his mother’s case.
- Problem started in October 2016. She had difficulty swallowing. Endoscopy indicated cancer of the esophagus. Surgery was not indicated due to old age (78 years old).
- Patient had 30 sessions of radiotherapy. Treatment completed 31 December 2016.
- After the treatment she regained her strength and was well. Endoscopy showed the cancer was gone!
- Barely 5 months later (May 2017) patient felt weak and lost her appetite.
- Endoscopy showed recurrence at the same site. Nothing further can be done.
- On homeopathic treatment, to stablize the situation only, not cure. When this did not work, she tried Ayurvedic treatment. This was also not effective.
- Family made plan to go for Integrative cancer treatment in Thailand. Total cost of such treatment is USD37,238, made up of USD33,878 for a 6-week in-clinic treatment and 1-month of home care pack and USD1,286 for a 5-star hotel stay.
- Found CA Care through a friend. Decided to follow the CA Care Therapy instead of going to Bangkok.
- Patient was very weak and had pulling pain in the back on and off throughout the day. She needed sleeping pill to help her sleep. She had no appetite. Her legs swell on and off. Bowel movements, 2 to 3 days once. A stent was inserted in her esophagus, this made her cough. Her gallbladder was removed some years ago.
She was prescribed herbs for her cancer.
This is the e-mail James wrote on 4 October 2017.
Hello and thank you for the medicines and your talk regarding creating right atmosphere around the patient.
Please allow me to quickly summarise the current situation.
- No pain at all, your medicine are like magic. My mother has no pain at all anywhere in body. Even the pain that was in the back due to spondylitis is also gone.
- There has been no further narrowing of Esophageal tube. My mother can still eat and drink the way she was eating earlier.
- She is still very weak.
- She has developed coughing and there is some change in her voice (heaviness).
5.Last but most importantly due to you and your wife’s advice we were able to change our attitude and create a positive environment. Now my mother looks happy. 🙂
Thanks a lot to you and your wife. Best regards.
When James took some herbs for his mother, this case was out of my radar. When I got his email about his mother’s progress, I had a very vague idea about this case. What I could remember clearly is that James flew all the way from London to come and seek our help. He is a project leader in IBM and his wife is a medical doctor.
When we first started CA Care two decades ago, the first impression was that herbal therapy for cancer is only meant for “uneducated” people. Some people even accused us of being quacks, trying to mislead those who are not educated. Over the years, we proved these skeptics wrong! No, the uneducated generally do not come and seek our help. These people believe in doctors and they go to the hospitals for treatment! It is the educated and the well read who comes and seek our help! They have read enough about the damage that the present-day cancer treatments can do to them. Of course, a majority of them come to us for help because medical treatments — the so call scientifically proven method — have failed them and they are left with nowhere to go. Perhaps CA Care is the last stop or the last gamble!
In such a situation, we often tell patients NOT to come and see us! After all if the so called proven medical method failed, what do you expect from CA Care — cure you?
In this case, it is a pleasant surprise to receive such a positive feedback from James about his mother. Well, James said the herbs worked like magic! No, to me it is God’s blessing. I have seen such results over and over again over the years since we started CA Care two decades ago! That much about unproven therapy or quackery!