Pak Nias (not real name) is a 55-year-old man from Nias Island, situated about 125 km west ofSumatra on the Indian Ocean. Some years ago the tsunami swept through this island and caused much destruction. As a result of an earthquake that followed, Pak Nias’ house collapsed and he and his wife were trapped in the rubbles. Their bones were broken and they were excavated to a hospital in Medan for emergency treatment.
Before this tsunami, Pak Nias had a stroke in October 2002, and arising from that he suffered the following disabilities:
- His arms and legs were always in constant pains and numbness. Every day, he felt the pulling pains at his limbs.
- He could barely lift his two hands above shoulder level. So putting on his shirt was a painful experience every morning.
- When he walked, he had to take a step at a time and after 10 metres or so, he had to sit down because his legs were painful. He felt heavy and his gait was stiff when walking.
- When he was in Penang he had to have a massage from a professional masseur. After the massage he felt good for a day but the problem recurred after that.
- His fingers were stiff and it was painful to bend them. He felt pains when he touched his fingers. He was unable to even button his shirt. He could not hold a pen with his right hand and had to use his thumbprint for documentation.
- His right hand had been weak and he could not use this right hand for years.
Pak Nias had seen five neurologists in the private hospitals of Penang. They prescribed him medications but these were not effective at all. He was told: These problems are the results of your earlier stroke. So for the past seven years plus Pak Nias had to endure these sufferings with no where else to turn to for help.
Pak Nias came to CA Care on 15 March 2010 with his wife (who had breast cancer and has been our patient since February 2009). Pak Nias told us about his sufferings. I suggested that he try the CA Care e-Therapy. Within two days he experienced amazing results and on the third day he related his healing experiences. Listen to what he said in this video clip.
For your study, watch carefully his hand movements one day before the e-Therapy and two and three days after the therapy.
For those who don’t understand Bahasa Indonesia, the following are the highlights of what he said.
- I have no more difficulty bending my fingers and I can touch my hands and fingers without any more pains.
- I can now lift my arms above my head easily, without problem or pain.
- The pains and numbness in my limbs have improved tremendously.
- Yesterday my wife and I went to the shopping mall and we walked from the ground floor up to the third floor, round and round non-stop without any difficulty. I didn’t have to sit down anymore. My legs were strong, unlike before.
- I can now walk briskly, not step by step anymore.
- I can button my shirt now.
- Yesterday without knowing, I realized that I was using my right hand! Something I was unable to do for years before.
- I feel much better – lebih enak.
- Pak Nias felt sleepy during the e-Therapy but after that he could sleep well – much better at night without waking up.
- He passed out a lot of urine and stools, like never before.
Conclusion: Is Pak Nias’ health restored after the e-Therapy? Of course! He is very much better than before! I want to believe that he is telling an honest and truthful story about himself. He could not be making up this story.
Comments: This is an unbelievable story – but at CA Care unbelievable healings do happen very often. Believe it or not, proven or not, this whole story is being recorded on video and it is the patient who said it all. This tells the whole truth. No, no, some pseudo-scientists would insist that it is a placebo and is unacceptable until and unless it has been published in peer reviewed journal.
Pak Nias’ wife said this: Every time my husband comes to Penang with me, he always prayed that God will show him a way to someone who can help him with his disabilities. Indeed, 15 February 2010 was the day of blessing for Pak Nias. It is our privilege to be His agent of blessing.
I told Pak Nias: But you must also know that it is you and your attitude that makes this possible. I offered to help you with the e-Therapy. You readily agreed and wanted to try. What if you were to say: No thanks! This miracle could not have happened. So in a way you helped make it happen.
Let me tell you this. A few weeks back, I offered to help two of our cancer patients with our e-Therapy. One had pains in his back but said: We shall consider your offer after the Chinese New Year (CNY)! He died soon after. The time frame, after CNY may mean wait for one year!
I have also offered to help another patient, a lady with ascites (fluid in the abdomen).We fixed an appointment to do the therapy. An hour before the appointment, some one called to cancel it. Later, I offered to let her family bring home the e-Therapy device for her to use since I would be away on vacation. The answer was: Never mind, I would only try it after the Chinese New Year! Sadly, after the CNY she landed in the hospital and later died in the hospital.
A lesson that I learnt: Those to be blessed must also be willing and need to play their roles too.Wait, after the Chinese New Year, is never, never a blessed answer!
The e-Therapy Is Not A Placebo
Pak Nias returned to CA Care in mid-April 2010. His regained wellbeing was maintained. This was not a placebo effect. Pak undergone another four days of the e-therapy and this time his hypertension surprisingly disappeared. He had been taking pills for hypertension pills for the past seven years. After the therapy, there was not further need for the pills.