Kanker Usus-Hati 2. Kemoterapi — menderita dan bisa membunuh
When Jasmine’s daughter and son-in-law came to see us, I asked both of them: Why do you come and see me?
The daughter said the family is not going to proceed with the chemo anymore.
According to the son-in-law, Jasmine was a normal healthy-looking person before the operation. No one could tell that she had cancer. After the operation, even a kid would know that she was sick. Then after the first shot of chemo, Jasmine’s health dropped. She had so much difficulty sleeping, was lethargic and overall felt very uncomfortable, she had sores in her mouth and felt nauseous and vomit often.
Jasmine had to be brought to the hospital twice while at home after her chemo treatment. She had to be carried down from the upper floor of her house and rushed to the hospital which is some hours away from home.
Again I asked, Are you sure you want to give up this chemo? After all, the doctor said after 8 shots your mother would be cured? You don’t want that? Why not complete the treatment?
Daughter: No, we don’t want chemo anymore.
Don’t you know anything about chemo and its side effects? Chemo can kill — do you know that?
Daughter: Yes, I know that.
Do you have any personal experience of knowing cancer patients who underwent chemo and died?
Tell me then … why did you agree to undergo chemotherapy in the first place?
Both Jasmine’s daughter and son-in-law said there were two reasons why the family opted for chemo.
One, while in the hospital, they met an Indonesia lady who had been undergoing chemo for her breast cancer. The advice of this lady was to go for chemo! There is a good chance for a cure than doing something else. So this testimony was a big push for Jasmine.
The second reason was, Jasmine wanted a cure so that she need not have to use the colostomy bag. According to the surgeon, after the surgery the cancer can be cured if she undergoes 8 cycles of chemo. So, Jasmine fell for his assurance — Must do chemo for 8 times if you don’t want to use the colostomy bag.
During our conversation, I pointed out that such logic may not be correct. The ability to rejoin the colon to the anus does not depend entirely on chemotherapy. It depends on how near the tumour is to the anus. If too much of the rectum has been removed during the operation, the chances of joining it back to the anus is very remote. I believe, a good surgeon would be able to know this if he /she studies the case properly.
I have learned many years ago that there is a colorectal surgeon in Singapore who could do a great job with such problem. I have not come across any surgeon in Malaysia who can do this. If there is one, please let me know (I would like to send patients to you!).
Now, back to Jasmine. Let us ask a few questions.
One, can chemotherapy cure stage 4 rectum-liver cancer? The surgeon said Yes. Really? You believe that?
Click this link and read this article, Yet again, research shows chemo can make cancer worse! Then, make up your mind who and what you want to believe.
One more factor that never gets into the equation is according to the medical report, the non-cancerous part of the liver shows features of chronic hepatitis. Can chemotherapy cure chronic hepatitis? Would surgery make the problem worse? Can surgery cure or treat chronic hepatitis?
Unknown to most people, after the tumour(s) is resected from the liver, it may just recur within a short time. As an example, read this story: Liver Cancer: 3 cm tumour OUT, 8 cm tumour IN after 9 months
Recurrence of cancer in the liver is a far more important issue than just not wanting to wear a colostomy bag. Unfortunately, the patient and her family do not seem to be aware of all these.
Second facotr, Jasmine suffered severe side effects after just one shot of chemo. Would the side effects get better if she was to undergo more chemo?
Read what others say about chemotherapy.
Three, what do we do now?
This is exactly why Jasmine’s daughter and son-in-law came to see us for! They wanted a way out. At CA Care, we try to be as honest and upfront as we know how. Any patient who come to our centre will be given this notice to read. If patients come to see us wanting to find a cure, I would tell them, You have come to the wrong place! To help you attain a better quality of life — probably can, but to cure you — NO. Please read our notice.
Some important points for you to know before you see me
NO CURE FOR CANCER
- Most patient who come here, have already undergone medical treatments – surgery, radiation or chemo. Do these cure you?
- If you come here expecting me to cure you, know that I too cannot cure your cancer. From my experience, NO one on earth can cure any cancer. After some years cancer comes back again!
- But if you want me to help you – to give you another option, to have a better quality of life — may be it is possible. But it all depends on you. Because your health is your responsibility. Are you willing to help yourself? Are you willing to change your lifestyle, your diet, etc.?
OUR HERBS ARE BAD-TASTING, AND HAVE AWFUL SMELL
- Besides the bad taste and smell.
- You need to boil the herbs a few times a day — that’s a lot of work!
- You need to take two, three or four types of teas each day.
YOU MUST TAKE CARE OF YOUR DIET – YOU CANNOT EAT ANYTHING YOU LIKE
- You cannot eat anything that walks – meaning, no meat, no egg, no milk, etc.
- Don’t take sugar (sugar is food for cancer).
- Don’t eat oily or fried food, table salt.
TRY OUR THERAPY FOR TWO TO FOUR WEEKS
- May be the first 2 weeks on our therapy, you may suffer more pain, more tired, etc. That’s healing crisis. Don’t stop. Hopefully after 3 to 4 weeks you may feel better.
- If after a month on our therapy you still don’t feel better — the herbs are not helping you in anyway — then stop following our therapy. Please ask someone else to help you.
- If you feel better, continue with our therapy.
If you are still on chemo or radiotherapy (or are planning to do chemo or radiotherapy), or are taking other treatments elsewhere, Go ahead and continue with these treatments first, do not take our herbs yet.