MS is a 64-year old Indonesian from Jakarta. His problems started when he was unable to empty his bowels for about a week. There was laceration in his anus. He went to a private hospital in Jakarta and underwent a surgery. At that time he was told his problem was not due to cancer. He was fitted with a ileostomy bag. Then he was prescribed Salofolk, an anti-inflammatory drug for bowel diseases.
Unfortunately things did not work out well for MS. In early August 2016, he underwent another surgery in another private hospital in Jakarta. But nothing was done.
MS’s wife said MS did four times of biopsy in Jakarta. The doctors said there was no cancer!
No satisfied, MS came for further treatments in Penang. On 18 August 2016, in Hospital A, MS did a PET/CT scan and was told by the doctor that he was 99 percent sure that his problem was not due to cancer!
Again, not satisfied, MS went to Hospital B in Penang and did a colonoscopy. Yes, the doctor told MS there was NO cancer and MS was again prescribed Salofolk and was sent home.
Three months later, 25 November 2016, MS came back to Hospital B again to consult another doctor. This doctor told MS that there was a 9 cm tumour in his anus!
Since the mass was too big, MS was told to again go to Hospital A for chemotherapy. The idea is to shrink the tumour before an operation can be done.
On 1 December 2016, MS was started on chemotherapy and an oral drug, Xeloda. In addition, he underwent 28 sessions of radiotherapy.
When Xeloda did not show much effect, MS was switched to another oral drug, TS-One (currently the in thing for cancer patients!). After 10 cycles of chemo (besides the TS-One and radiation) MS did not get any better. In fact, his health deteriorated.
When MS came to see us, he was in a wheel chair. He presented with the following:
- Pain — everyday for the past three weeks, especially in the back.
- He had severe pain in his penis when urinating. His urine was turbid and according to his wife was mixed with “stools”.
- He was very tired.
- Both his legs were swollen.
- Since August 2016 until to this date, there is a “hole” in his abdomen beside the ileostomy bag. Fluid flowed out of this “hole” (see picture below, hole covered by the dressing).
What were the chemo drugs used? No, the family was unable to tell us.
Is the chemo going to cure you? No one dare ever ask such question!
After 28 times of radiation and 10 cycles of chemo, there was no improvement? The oncologist said there is no need to do any scan — just continue to do more chemos!
MS was also told, After the chemo, go home and take a rest. When you are well and strong enough come back for more chemo!
For the record, MS has been coming to Penang for 15 times already.
What did the surgeon say? MS consulted the surgeon in Hospital B. The doctor told him he has only 3 months to live.
Video 1: Surgery, radiotherapy and chemotherapy failed.
MS, his wife and daughter came to seek our help after reading about CA Care in the net. The following are basically what I told them that morning.
- After undergoing all the surgery, radiation and chemotherapy and all these did not work, do not expect us to cure you! I am sorry I am not God and I am not going to play God either.
- You have already done 10 cycles of chemo and the oncologist suggested that you do more chemo after taking a rest. You have to decide if you still want to continue with the chemo.
- If you want to continue with the chemo, then go ahead. Do not take my herbs yet. The reason is simple. If anything goes wrong, you and/or your doctor will blame me. This happen because you take (the unproven, unscientific) herbs!. There was a case of a Singapore patient. He took the herbs for 3 days and his stomach was perforated. The son wrote to ask if this was due to the herbs? I found out that this person had been taking painkiller medications for years! Try google this, painkiller and stomach perforation and you will know why.
- Since this morning is just a “fishing trip” for MS and his family, I suggested that they go home first and take time to decide what the family wants to do — continue with more chemos or follow our therapy. There is no need to rush.
- If you decide to follow our therapy, comeback again and I shall try my best to help you. Since you are told you only have 3 months to live, please don’t expect much. Know that I cannot cure you. But if I can make your life better and you can continue to live for 3 months more without pain, then be grateful!
One month on CA Care Therapy
MS’s daughter came back and reported that MS got better.
- The swelling in both legs are gone!
- Fluid that flowed out through the “hole” of his stomach (this happened for more than a year) has dried up. No more leakage!
- Generally the pain has reduced after taking the pain tea.
- The severe pain in his penis when urinating is gone.
- There is no more “wind” in this stomach. No more bloating!
- A new problem: he is having hiccup now. This is a mismatch between the liver and stomach qi and we have to address this problem by asking MS to take the hiccup tea.
We don’t know how long MS is going to last but at least for now we thank God that his condition has improved in some ways. Take this as God’s blessing. Pray that MS gets better with time.
Video 2: CA Care Therapy helped him.
You must be logged in to post a comment.