Part 1: Disaster – twenty months after surgery!
Part 2: Chemotherapy rescued her.
Part 3: After chemotherapy she opted for ca care therapy.
On 15 September 2022, we received an email from Lucy asking for help. Although Lucy’s metastases seemed to have gone away, Lucy had many problems (see table below). That means she is not out of the woods yet.
To be fair, before Lucy was started on our therapy, I asked Lucy to take note of the following:
1. NO CURE FOR CANCER. Most patients who come to us have already undergone medical treatments – surgery, radiation or chemo. Do these cure them? If you come here expecting me to cure you, know that I too cannot cure your cancer. From my experience, NO one on earth can cure any cancer. After some years, the cancer comes back again! But if you want me to help you – to give you another option, to have a better quality of life — may be it is possible. But it all depend on you. Because your health is your responsibility. Are you willing to help yourself? Are you willing to change your lifestyle, your diet, etc.?
2. OUR HERBS ARE BAD-TASTING, AND HAVE AWFUL SMELL. Besides the bad taste and smell, you need to boil the herbs a few times a day — that’s a lot of work! You need to take two, three or four types of teas each day.
3. YOU MUST TAKE CARE OF YOUR DIET – YOU CANNOT EAT ANYTHING YOU LIKE. You cannot eat anything that walks – meaning, no meat, no egg, no milk, etc. Don’t take sugar. Cancer feeds on sugar. Don’t eat oily or fried food, table salt.
4. TRY OUR THERAPY FOR TWO TO FOUR WEEKS. May be during the first 2 weeks on our therapy, you may suffer more pain, feel more tired, etc. That’s healing crisis. Don’t stop. Hopefully after 3 to 4 weeks you may feel better. If you don’t feel better after a month on our therapy — i.e., the herbs are not helping you in anyway — then stop following our therapy. Please ask someone else to help you. If you feel better, continue with our therapy.
Above all these, let me say this: You must believe in what we do. If you think that our therapy is not scientific, not proven or just hocus pocus, then there is no reason for you to see us.
Lucy understood the above fully well and decided to try our therapy. This is what happened after one month on our therapy.
I asked Lucy to give a score of 0 to 10 for all her problems, 0 = very serious condition, and 10 = no problem or excellent condition.
As a summary, Lucy wrote:
Dear Dr. Chris,
Overall, there is much improvement. Thank you and heartfelt gratitude.
After taking the herbs for one month:
- Yes, the Pain tea helps my backache and knees. Feeling good today while working
- The Pain tea helps reduce the pain in the chest, knees, neck and backache.
- I can sleep better at night, wake up 5 a.m. or 6 a.m.
- I feel less tired.
- I can breathe better now.
- No more constipation, smooth bowel movement.
- Block nose slightly better (I had it after chemo).
There are still some lingering problems:
- The upper arm swelling has reduced but not the lower arm, maybe 5%.
- There are some spots on both thighs, acne-like on the left ear and one on the buttock.
- The numbness on the left thumb and fingers – no improvement. But there is a slight improvement of the right fingers and both toes. The numbness is after the chemotherapy. After the 3rd chemo, the numbness started gradually and also the swelling. And by the end of the 5th chemo, the whole body swelled up but the oncologist didn’t attend to these problems. Even now, my lower body feels slightly heavy but bearable.
- I noticed there is pain/ache on the knees and back after taking certain food like dhalls, beans.
An Important Decision To Make
Chris: After taking the herbs for one month, do you want to continue with the herbs?
Lucy: Yes, the herbs are really effective and I want to continue with them for another month. Thankful I got to know your therapy.
1. Our herbs are not magic. Getting well after following our therapy for a month does not mean much. But the improvements of one’s health do indicate that our ways of healing cancer is real and effective.
Our experiences have shown that even after 5, 10 or 20 years the cancer can still come back. Sad but true. Therefore I tell patients to continue doing what they are doing that makes them better or well. It makes no sense for them to stop our therapy and go back to their old ways of lives – lives that make them sick in the first place.
2. Learn from the experiences of others. Breast cancer is the number one cancer we have seen. And we are happy to say that over the years, many patients benefited from our therapy – i.e., the change of diet, change of lifestyle and the taking of herbs. Go to our website: http://www.CancerCareMalaysia.com to learn more.
Let me share with you some of the wonderful healings we have seen.
3. Go for effective therapy. Be aware of “fake” claims. Hear what some of these experts say.
You must be logged in to post a comment.