Part 1: I Can’t Believe That By Just Taking Tamoxifen, The Cancer Will Not Come Back Part 2. The Cost of Diagnostic Procedures and Mastectomy in Hong Kong Part 3: Suffered Menstrual Problems for 34 Years. CA Care Therapy Helped Her
Olive (not her real name) is a 46-year-old lady who works in a hospital in Hong Kong.
- About 2 years ago, she had pain in her left breast. She did a mammogram and ultrasound. However, the doctor said there was nothing wrong with her – no cancer at that time.
- Vaccination history: Olive had 3 shots of Covid-19 vaccination.
- First dose of BioNTech vaccine on 9 April 2021.
- Second dose of BioNTech vaccine on 14 May 2021.
- Third dose of BioNTech vaccine on 3 March 2022.
About 6 months after her third dose of vaccine, in September 2022, the pain in her left breast came back again. Due to the heavy work load in the office and also her past experience, Olive ignored this problem.
A few months later, Olive felt a mass in her left breast. It prompted her to go for a mammogram and ultrasound. This was later followed by a biopsy . They found cancer in her left breast.
Oliver underwent a total mastectomy. The cancer was just a Grade 1, ER +ve, PR +ve and HER2 -ve with no lymph node involvement.
There was no need for chemotherapy but Olive was started on tamoxifen on 18 October 2022..
On 25 October 2022, I received this email.
Dear Dr. Chris,
I am Olive from Hong Kong and I just had my left breast mastectomy on 5 Oct, 2022. I would like to make an appointment to see you and seek your advice and help in treating my cancer. I can fly to Malaysia to see you with my husband when you are available.
I was recommended by my ex-colleague, Ms. SE, to see you. She had breast cancer and received your treatment about 20 years ago. At that time, she had bone and liver metastases, but after following your advice and treatment, her problems were resolved.
Though my cancer is just Grade I with no lymph node involvement, I think I must seek your treatment and advice otherwise I am just waiting for a recurrence.
Ms. SE told me about you, Dr. Chris. I then visited your website and read your articles. I think you are the right person to help me. I must try my best to see you.
I still have to work, but I can take leave if Dr. Chris can arrange an appointment for me on Thursday or Friday. I can fly from Hong Kong and then fly back. I can fly to Malaysia again for follow up.
Is it possible to work on this? Attached please find all my medical reports for your reference and information. Thank you so much and I’m looking forward to your reply. Have a nice day!
Hello Olive, there is NO need for you to fly and see me. Since the Covid-19 outbreak, I adopted a different way of helping patients. We can talk via whatsapp video – so it is just like talking to me in person. I have done this with many patients from Indonesia and it works out very well. So I can talk to you via whatrsapp too.
After our talk and after studying the medical reports, I shall prescribe the herbs and send them to you by express post. Then when you get the herbs we can talk again on how to prepare the tea, etc. If you like this idea, we can do that in the next few days. Please let me know. Chris.
Dear Dr. Chris,
Thank you so much for your email reply! Yes, if you can talk with me through whatsapp video, it would be even more convenient for me. I am so glad and thank you so much!
Yes, I know SE personally, she is my ex colleague. She is also the one who took the mammogram for me. When she saw the mammogram of my left breast, she was so worried and felt sorry for me. But I said this to her, “Everyone needs to go through the process of being sick and death. I will accept it.”
However, she told me, ‘It is true, but we still have to fight for our life. You have your little son, your mum and your husband.”
Then I suddenly remembered that my dad, after his stroke, went to the beach and swam every day, no matter if it was summer or winter. My mum had her heart surgery and hip surgery. In her eighties, she is still struggling – getting up by herself, cooking by herself and going to market by herself. She said if she doesn’t exercise and work, she is just waiting for death. Everyone is fighting for life and so do I.
Yes, Dr. Chris, please let me know when you are available for the online consultation. May I invite my husband to join the meeting too? Because I want him to understand my treatment more.
Dr. Chris, you have saved SE. She told me she is now helping her daughter to take care of her grandchildren. She needs to tell them bedtime stories before their sleep. Thank you and I’m looking forward to your reply. Have a nice day!
- Who is SE? She was our breast cancer patient. She had undergone all medical treatments but failed. Then she wrote to us for help in August 2002. That was 20 years ago. We are indeed happy to know what SE is still doing so well in Hong Kong after following our therapy.
2. Our privilege to be able to help Olive. After reading Olive’s email, I am convinced that Olive is going to be a “good” patient. And we are more than willing to help Olive regain her health again. She showed such a positive attitude in wanting to make her life better. And she believes that what she is going to do is going to be good for her. No, she does not write “shopping” for an instant magic cure. She is willing to work for her healing.
- I can’t believe that by just taking tamoxifen, the cancer will not come back. I have read some of your articles, you mentioned that we have to change our lifestyle and food and also our way of thinking. The idea enlightens me and I know Dr. Chris, you can help me.
- I have the courage that I can follow your diet. I am lucky that I don’t like sweet at all. I like vegetables. I don’t like meat even before I have my cancer except fish … I just have to make sure that I got enough nutrients from the veggie diet. I have to eat more varieties of fruits, vegetables and beans … and keep the oil as little as I can when cooking. Some said breast cancer patient cannot eat soy bean because it has hormones but some said yes because it can protect breast cancer patient, Dr Chris, may I know your recommendations? (My reply: It is okay to take soy bean!).
- The only problem for me is stress. When I go to work, it seems that I have to throw myself into a battle every minute – lots of email, lots of documents to read, and different people would come to me and ask for benefit from the department …and I have to manage people too. I work from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- I would try my best to focus on my health and my loved ones.
- One of my friends introduced me to join the Qigong group this coming Saturday.
- If I can meet with Dr. Chris, I think I am lucky enough and seems everything is arranged by God.
Yes, that is the way to go Olive. Take care of yourself and heal yourself. Let us walk this healing journey together
You must be logged in to post a comment.