Jenny (not real name) is a 35-year-old Indonesian lady from one of the islands of Riau. For about six months she had been having headache and dizziness. Om 23 May 2016, she went to a hospital in Tanjung Pinang (Indonesia) and did a CT scan. There was a tumour in her brain.
The doctor suggested surgery to remove the tumour. Jenny’s family refused surgery. Jenny was sent home with the following medications:
- Kalium diklofenak
- Beta histinemesilate
- Pheytonin sodium
Jenny’s husband came to know about CA Care and came to seek our help.
- It was indeed a “hard” morning, having to face such a case.
- From what I could guess from the pictures, the tumour in the brain is really big. And I really don’t know what to say. If you come and see me hoping to find a cure, then I must say right away that I cannot cure your wife. But if come here to find help, maybe we can help.
- You turned down the doctor’s suggestion of an operation. Surgery may not cure her and she may end up with more problems later. Over the years I have seen many of such pathetic results of surgery. So I would not push you to go for surgery.
- But on the other hand, to tell you not to go for surgery does not sound right. Anyway, you have decided not to go for surgery and I think you have made a wise decision.
- However, if you decide to change your mind and want to go for operation, then go to Singapore. Perhaps your chances of getting better results is higher a bit. But I know this could mean having to spend a lot of money. Husband replied: Yes, we cannot afford such treatment in Singapore.
- Now, we have no choice. I would take on this case with the understanding that you know beforehand that herbs cannot cure your wife’s brain cancer. Herbs may be able to help her — yes, that may be possible.
- I am not “plucking this kind of hope” from thin air. Over the years, I have seen that our herbs and our therapy did help brain cancer patients.
For those interested to know more, click this link: https://cancercaremalaysia.com/category/brain-cancer/
To know who brain cancer patients wrote to us, click this link. https://adaywithchristeo.wordpress.com/category/brain-cancer/
- So what is your decision? Husband: Please help us. We want to try your herbs.
Jenny was prescribed Capsule A, C, D and M besides taking Brain 1 and Brain 2 teas.
About three months later, we received an email from Jenny’s husband. This is what he wrote:
Nyeri kepala sudah mulai berkurang walaupun masih ada sedikit sedikit
Tidak muntah muntah lagi
Sudah masuk kerja walaupun tidak setiap hari
Badan sudah mulai berisi dan ada tenaga
Bicara sudah mulai lancar
Keluhan sekarang penglihatan masih agak kurang terang, masih kabur.
Jenny’s condition had improved, in spite of not undergoing the brain surgery. What is most encouraging is that her health did not deteriorate — this perhaps is the most important point to note. She is not getting worse. After taking the herbs, the frequent day long headache had subsided, she did not vomit anymore. She was able to go back and work on and off (not everyday yet). She had more energy and started to gain weight (which I think is not important! But to the Indonesians, it is important). Before the herbs Jenny had difficulty talking, fumbling to form words. And now, according to her husband, her speech is now going back to normal. Unfortunately, her blurred / double vision still persist.
In an earlier posting, https://cancercaremalaysia.com/2016/10/09/brain-cancer-operation-radiation-blind-after-two-weeks/, thirty-two-year-old Amar underwent an operation and radiotherapy for his brain cancer. Two weeks after the treatment, Amar was blind.
Jenny did not do anything invasive. She only took the bitter herbs and took care of her diet. Now she is still doing fine. Praise God for this blessing, We pray that she continues to improve with time. We cannot ask for more.