Chai, 64-year-old, had a 15 x 18 cm cancerous tumour in his liver. Her underwent an operation to remove 70 percent of his liver. Nine months after the surgery, a new 8 cm tumour recurred in his liver. The cancer had also spread to his lung. Chai was asked to undergo TACE (transarterial chemoembolization). He refused the treatment and came to seek our help instead.
Chai was prescribed herbs: Capsule A,B, C, D and M. In addition he was asked to drink herbal teas – Live-P + PLM, Live 2 and Lung.
About one month on the herbs, Chai and his daughter came back and told us that the herbs helped him!
Watch this video:
The first two weeks taking herbs was difficult! Why?
- The herbal teas are bitter and have awful smell (to some people). Some patients may just give up after a few days because of this.
- Chai had to change his diet – he could not eat anything he wanted! No meat, no sugar, no oil etc. Some patients would tell us life has no meaning if they cannot eat their favourite food!!
- Chai felt tired after drinking the teas.
- He had loose stools or diarrhoea. He had to go to the toilet 6 to 7 times a day. We told Chai that some peoples had to go the toilet more frequently than that! So no big deal.
To be fair, during Chai’s first visit, we have already warned him that the above could happen after taking the herbs. We call this “healing crisis.” It can last from one to three weeks. Every patient has to go through this crisis before he/she gets better!
I asked Chai: Did you feel you want to give up having to suffer all these?
Chai replied: No!
Chai persisted and he was well rewarded – just after one month on our therapy. His health improved and he felt better by a least 50 percent.
1.Night sweat gone. Before the herbs, Chai said he woke up sweating heavily every morning at about 5 or 6 a.m. He was wet and could not go back to sleep again. After two weeks on the herbs, this problem was totally gone. He could sleep longer and better.
- Cough gone. Before the herbs, Chai had cough with while phlegm. His cough went away after taking the herbs. There was no need for him to taking any of our cough herbs.
- Pain of teeth of lower jaw gone. For the past two months before starting on the herbs, Chai said his teeth in the lower jaw were painful when chewing. Two weeks after taking the herbs, there was no more pain.
- Taste and smell of food restored. Before the herbs, any food that Chai ate had no taste or smell. After two weeks on the herbs he could enjoy the taste and smell of his food.
- More energy. While initially he felt tired, after two weeks on the herbs he felt he has more energy. He was no more tired.
- Felt better. After a month on the herbs, I asked Chai if he felt better and healthier? The answer was Yes! On the scale of 0 to 10, Chai said his health is now at 5.
It is indeed a big surprise (and a great blessing) to see Chai and daughter so happy during this visit. When asked if he wanted to continue taking the herbs. The daughter said: Yes, must continue, cannot stop.
I reminded Chai that most patients will start bargaining wanting to eat this and that – which there not supposed to eat – after they started to feel well. Some patients would ask that they take less herbs now that they are already getting better.
FORTUNATELY, Chai is not this type of character. I have made it very clear to Chai and his daughter. From now on, there is nothing more that I can do for them. I have given all the herbs that I know could help Chai. Now it is up to the patient himself to continue doing what he is doing to heal himself.
I told Chai: I am happy to have a patient with such attitude. Patient – heal yourself!