They recovered after herbs
In the morning of 28 February 2022 I received a message from a friend in Jakarta, Indonesia. His two grandchildren, daughter and son-in-law were all tested positive for covid. He needed help. I managed to get a herbalist in Jakarta to formulate Ko-Gen herbal tea for them. This is the fourth time I did this for Indonesian patients who needed help .
All in the family were infected with covid.
- Grandson, 4 years old.
- Grandson, 5 months.
- Daughter, 36 years old. She is a medical doctor. She is still breast-feeding her baby.
- Son-in-law, 36 years old. Also a medical doctor.
1. Children with Covid
- Grandson, 4 years old. He had fever for 2 days.
- Grandson, 5 months. He had fever for a day.
The two children did not take the herbal tea because it is too bitter for them.
Sunday 6 March 2022
Grandfather: Her children are already active – playing again. Even without the herbal tea, they got better! Covid for children is not bad as the parents (old person).
Chris: No need for children to take herbs and they are still okay!
2. Daughter and Son-in-law with Covid
PCR test on 27 February 2022 confirmed both of them were covid positive.
Both had similar symptoms:
- Whole body ache
- Sore throat
- Felt like having flu
The doctor prescribed only vitamins and Panadol since the mother is still breast-feeding her baby.
Friday 4 March 2022
She received the herbs sent by her father from Jakarta and started to drink the first dose.
Saturday 5 March 2022
Took the second dose of Ko-Gen herbal tea.
Father: When I talked to her, I could feel that her voice sounds like a person with a cold.
Sunday 6 March 2022
She took the third dose of Ko-Gen herbal tea.
Father: When I talked to my daughter this morning, her voice is already normal! She told me that her conditions had improved from day to day.
Monday 7 March 2022
She took the fourth dose of herbal tea.
Father: From her voice, I know that she is now normal. She has no more sore throat.
Her husband also took the herbs but he was not fully recovered yet.
He still has a bit of phlegm in the morning.
His voice was still like a person who got flu.
My daughter seems to recover faster than her husband.
Tuesday 8 March 2022
My daughter: 90% recovery. Okay now. No more problem. Her voice is back to normal since 2 days ago.
Son-in-law : 80 % recovery. Body ache and dizziness all gone.
Grandchildren : Okay.
Wednesday 9 March 2022
Father: Today I talk with my daughter. She is already normal. No more complaints.
Saturday 12 March 2022
Father: Yes, my son-in-law is already healed.
Chris: To confirm, both your daughter and son-in-law had been vaccinated?
Father: No, my daughter did not get any vaccine. Only my son-in-law is vaccinated, 2 times with Sinovac. My daughter who did not get the vaccine recovered earlier.
Chris: Now, we know herbs help a lot.
Father: Yes, very good!
1. Money, money ! Each packet of herbs cost RM 35. The whole packet is used to make the tea for each day. This was the fourth time we bought the herbs from this herbalist, meaning before this there were three other patients who also bought this herbal tea from the herbalist. Previously the cost of each packet was only RM27! With increased demand, this time the herbalist decided to charge RM35 per packet! Logical?
Take comfort, it is not as bad as selling oral covid medicine at US$721 when the cost to produce the drug is only US$17.75!
2. Fear of covid? My advice is – Don’t panic! As with the case above, if we are tested positive for covid we may recover rather quickly, if we know what to do to take care of ourselves.
3. The first question I asked my friend before I went into a frenzy of getting herbs for his daughter’s family was: Does she want to take the herbs or not. I am fully aware that both the daughter and her husband are medical doctors. If they don’t believe in the medicinal value of herbs then there is no reason to “waste” time. Yes, the daughter wanted to take herbs!
4. Let’s ask some honest questions. One way to learn and know the truth is to ask questions.
Real science points out flaws in its own research
Phony science pretends there were no flaws. Tim O’Shea
The above case study is very simple and straight forward. And it can happen in many other families. But do you ever ask these questions below and see what your heart says.
a. The two boys – 5 months and 4 years old – they got covid. Why? The clever answer would be: Because they are not vaccinated. Do you agree with this?
b. The 36-year-old mother also got covid. Why? Same clever answer: Because she was not vaccinated.
c. The 36-year-old father also got covid. Why? The same clever answer is not valid anymore because he was vaccinated twice with Sinovac.
The first truth we need to know is that vaccine does not prevent anyone from getting covid. Even if you have been vaccinated you can still be infected with covid, as in this case. And this is not the only case. There are many cases like this. The four adults in my children’s family have all been vaccinated and all of them were down with covid at the same time like my 2 grandsons who have NOT been vaccinated. So, it does not matter whether you are vaccinated or not, you still get covid. That is the reality.
d. So, why are we asked to go for vaccination? Here is a clever answer to this question:
- Vaccination with two doses helps prevent infection. Take note, can help prevent only!
- But for those that do still get infected, vaccination lessens the impact of the virus by reducing disease severity, transmission of infection and death. Do you buy this answer?
e. Booster jab.
We are asked (or cornered into getting) a third dose. What is the use of the third booster dose? There are two clever answers for this:
- The protection offered by vaccines starts to weaken after 5 months for the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines.
- Getting a booster shot extends the protection, even against the delta and omicron variants.
So the booster is supposed to strengthen the function of the earlier two jabs. Answer well taken but how do you explain why my daughter was infected with covid on 4 March 2022, after she received her third booster dose in February 2022? Does the booster shot really “made her stronger” against the virus?
On 3 March 2022 my eldest son received his third AZ booster dose and on 12 March 2022, he was down with covid? Why? Did the booster really make him stronger?
They said the booster can boost prevention. But that is not true. We need a much more credible answer than that! In real life it does not pan out that way!
f. Is the recovery from covid faster in non-vaccinated or vaccinated person? Let us look at the fact of this case study.
- Daughter, 36 years old. She is not vaccinated.
- Son-in-law, 36 years old. He is vaccinated twice with Sinovac.
On Friday 4 March 2022: They started taking the Ko-Gen herbal tea for their covid infection.
On Monday 7 March 2022: The father reported the following results after taking the fourth dose of herbal tea.
- I know that my daughter is now normal. She has no more sore throat.
- Her husband also took the herbs but he is not fully recovered yet. He still has a bit of phlegm in the morning. His voice was still like a person who got flu.
- My daughter seems to recover faster than her husband.
Take note: The non-vaccinated person recovers from her covid infection sooner than the vaccinated person. Can this be true?
Looking back at the cases of my children.
- My son-in-law, 38 years old, was tested positive on 2 March 2022. He completed his two Moderna vaccination in August 2021. He did not receive the third booster jab. After three doses of the herbal tea his health was restored to about 80%. Then he was tested negative for covid.
- My daughter, 38 years old, was tested positive on 4 March 2022. She received 2 jabs of Pfizer and boosted with Pfizer in February 2022. She took 6 doses of herbal tea to restore 90% of her health. She was still tested positive for covid after 8 days.
- My son, 34 years old, was tested positive on 5 March 2022, initially with no symptoms. He was vaccinated twice with Pfizer and boosted with Pfizer on 31 October 2021. The symptoms started on 6 March and he took 4 doses of herbal tea. His health was 100% restored.
Where is the logic here? My impression is that if you are a non-vaccinated person, it will be “hell” and your recovery would be delayed. But that is NOT true as shown in this case study.
Then you have the case of my family members.
My daughter was supposed to be the most “fortified” because she had just received her booster jab. The reality is her recovery was the slowest among the three of them.
Indeed this is something new that has never ever crossed my mind. I need more data to confirm this observation and understand what the real “truth” actually is. Can someone come up with a sensible answer and not just a clever answer? I tried to search the internet for an answer. I found none!
In the search for new knowledge, I am always reminded by the great words of Rabbi Harold Kushner below:
There is the morality of cleverness and wit, in which success means getting the better of the other person by means of a slick business deal or a clever answer
Then there is the morality of righteousness, in which the highest good is thoughtfulness toward others.
The worst sin is hurting another person.
Note: In writing this comment, let me assure you that I am not against anyone receiving any vaccine. Go ahead and follow what your heart says. My wife and I have also received 3 doses of AZ – without them, according to the man-made SOPs, we would not be able to go out, and end up totally confined in our home! (Soon, this SOP is not valid anymore!). We were warned that if we do not take the third jab (by 1 March but now extended to 31 March), the earlier two jabs would be invalidated and we would then belong to the “unvaccinated” group! Is that logical? (I don’t know if this SOP is going to be implement come 1 April).
Secondly, my discussion here is to make you think! If you just become a “pak turut” (mister follower) you cannot progress. So learn how to think critically!
Discovery consists of seeing what everybody else has seen
And thinking what nobody else has thought. Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
The end game is, everyone of us wants to be healthy and remain safe. If we got covid, we want to recover well and as soon as possible. How do we achieve that?