They took herbs and recovered
This is a case study of a 54-year-old mother and a 27-year-old daughter. Both had received 3 doses of AstraZeneca vaccine. They received their booster shots in January 2022.
Saturday 12 March 2022
The mother showed the following symptoms:
- Feverish, slight.
- Headache, a bit
- Difficulty breathing – a bit tight
- Sore throat
- Muscle or body aches
The next day, Sunday 13 March 2022, the daughter had the following symptoms:
- Sore throat
- Slight numbness in the leg
- Disturbed sleep.
- A bit of body ache
They did not go and see any doctor. Why? According to the mother, What is the use? The doctor is not going to be able to do anything. From the above symptoms they suspected they had been infected with covid.
Indeed, a home-kit test showed that they were covid positive.
There is a Chinese Association (NGO) in their hometown which gives out herbal tea to those who are in need of covid remedy. Each person is given 3 packets of the herbal tea (photo below) which has already been boil. A person needs to drink half a packet, twice a day. She was also told that after drinking the 3 packets her problems would be resolved. This herbal tea is given free of charge.
She took the tea as recommended but in the evening of Tuesday 15 March 2022, both mother and daughter decided to switch to our Ko-Gen herbal tea. Our herbal tea comes in the form of raw herbs that needs boiling.
Wednesday 16 March 2022
After the first dose of herbal tea, the mother said her body felt lighter, she started to sweat and she felt better. She had more energy and was able to start cooking in the kitchen again. However, she had cough with white phlegm.
Daughter: She felt better and could work online at home but she had cough due to itchy throat. Also her sleep was better.
I told the mother to take Cough 5 for her cough with white phlegm and Cough 11 for daughter’s “itchy” cough.
Thursday 17 March 2020
After 2nd dose of herbal tea the mother developed more cough and her leg felt achy.
Friday 18 March 2020
After 3rd dose of herbal tea the mother felt much better. She had less cough with less phlegm. Ache in the legs also improved.
After taking Cough 11, the daughter’s cough improved.
Saturday 19 March 2020
The mother felt good but her test result was still positive.
The daughter seemed to recover. There was a bit of cough in the morning but by night there was no more cough.
Sunday 20 March 2020
After 5 doses of Ko-Gen, the mother felt her health had recovered by about 80% -90%. There was still a bit of soreness in the waist and leg, a bit of nose block but there were no more cough and sore throat.
The daughter had no more problem – fully recovered!
1. Both of them have been vaccinated and their booster shots were given in January 2022. About two months later they were infected with covid. It is now evident that even if you are fully vaccinated, you can still get covid. So we need to learn how to take care of ourselves. No one can help us to avoid this infection.
2. The mother had two reactions after taking the herbs.
- For the first 2 days the mother to sweat after taking the tea. After that she felt relief. But after the 3rd dose there was no more sweating as her health was restored.
- The mother said after taking the tea she experienced good bowel movements like the intestine was being cleansed. But it was not diarrhoea.
3. Just as a matter of curiosity: Where did she get the virus from? No one can give an answer with certainty. We can just guess. Consider these possibilities:
- Mother often goes to the wet market and walks around looking for whatever foodstuff to buy. At home she shared the apartment lift with many others. However, when outside she always wears face mask.
- A few days before being tested positive for covid, the mother visited a close relative. At that time, this relative appeared to be healthy. However, this relative was tested positive for covid 2 days later.
Covid is very contagious and it spreads in many unsuspected ways. We just need to learn how to take of ourselves the best we can or know how.
4. It is most heartening to note that there are various associations, NGOs or religious bodies which are giving out free herbal teas to those in need. We should salute for their noble and generous efforts. Good work and keep it up!
5. Indeed covid seems to be everywhere these days. The good news is that only about 0.68% of covid cases are considered “serious” (i.e. in categories 3, 4 and 5) that need treatments in the hospital.
A majority of cases are in categories 1 and 2 which do not require hospitalization. For these people, sometimes they may not need any medication to recover from this infection. Just stay at home and have a good rest. With time they will get well. But some people may opt to take herbal tea to help them recover, as in the above story. It is your choice!
This case clearly shows us that when you are infected with covid, know that herbs can help you!