This is a case of a 32-year-old female who is currently working in Singapore.
17 March 2022
She suffered the following symptoms:
1. Fever or chills
6. Sore throat
8. Runny nose
9. Muscle or body aches
10. Loss of appetite
Home-kit and Rapid Antigen Test showed she was positive for covid.
In spite of the above symptoms she did not see any doctor for medication. She was solely on herbs.
She has been fully vaccinated and received the following:
Pfizer – 1st dose on 27 Jan 2021
2nd dose on 17 Feb 2021, and
Booster dose on13 October 2021
18 March 2022
• Took the first dose of herbal tea (Ko-Gen) on night of 18March 2022.
Went straight to bed after that, didn’t cough as bad as the previous night and could sleep better.
Woke up the next morning feeling better.
Fever still on and off and throat feeling tight.
19 March 2022
• Took second dose of herbal tea.
Not coughing as much but started to have phlegm, feeling more energetic and appetite increased.
But still tired and dizzy.
No more fever.
Throat recovering but still feeling tight and dry.
20 March 2022
• Took third dose of Ko-Gen.
Throat back to normal. Not tight anymore.
Not as tired as day before.
Still coughing with phlegm.
21 March 2022
• Took fourth dose of Ko-Gen.
On and off light headed.
Felt lethargic / lack of energy.
22 March 2022
• Took the fifth dose of herbal tea.
Felt like I’ve recover but test kit is still showing a very clear positive.
Still clearing throat and a bit light headed.
23 March 2022
• Took the sixth dose of herbal tea.
Test kit showed negative.
Still coughing occasionally.
A bit dizzy and lack of energy.
How are you after 6 days of herbal tea?
Health about 80% restored. Left with occasional cough and slightly light headed.
Do you think Ko-Gen helped you?
Yes. Especially after the first dose.
Did you have any problem with the taste of the herbs?
Ok with the taste. Not as bad as I thought it would be.
After your “recovery” do you still have lingering problems? Yes, occasional cough, slight dizziness and lack of energy.
1. Three vaccinations did not protect her. She had received three jabs of Pfizer. These did not protect her from covid infection. She is not the only one who suffer this fate. My two sons, daughter and son-in-law have all been fully vaccinated and they too had covid. What and when is the end game?
2. Fourth booster shot? The drug companies – Pfizer and Moderna have come out with a scheme for a fourth booster shot. Now, the 4th booster has been offered in Israel, Belgium, Chile, Denmark, Hungary, etc.
Of course the drug companies are very happy if the idea catches on – more vaccines, more profit. If possible, give the whole world the fourth jab!
But what does “real, truthful” science has got to say about this fourth booster shot?
In an article Three, four or more: what’s the magic number for booster shots? (https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-022-00200-9) it says:
- Some countries are now offering fourth doses, but scientists say that endless boosting might not be a viable strategy, nor is it how these vaccines were meant to be used.
- Danny Altmann, an immunologist at Imperial College London said: “We’re in totally uncharted territory for vaccinology. We’ve stumbled into a de facto programme of frequent mRNA boosters as an emergency measure, but this really doesn’t feel like the way to go.”
In another article in Nature, it is said that the a four-dose course of the Pfizer vaccine was 30% more protective against infection than a three-dose course. But for Moderna, that extra efficacy was only 11% (https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-022-00486-9).
Miles Davenport, a computational immunologist at the University of New South Wales in Sydney, Australia said: “Science seems to tell us that the current mRNA vaccines have already hit a “ceiling of immunity” after the third dose.”
3. Learn to live with covid. Let us face reality. Three shots of Pfizer, Moderna or AstraZeneca did not prevent any of my family members (and other families as well) from getting covid. What do you think the fourth jab can do to you?
Let’s take a pause and find another path! Let’s learn to live with the virus. Let’s learn to be prepared for it and know what to do, when the day comes when we are infected with it. There is no need to panic or let our world turns upside down. My elder grandson took a cup of herbal tea and he recovered. His younger brother took two cups of tea and he too recovered. My two sons, daughter and son-in-law also took the herbal tea and they recovered within a week or so. Getting covid and recovering from it so no big deal at all, as you can learn from this case.
They were prepared for such eventuality and they did not fear it when covid struck them. In fact, we all saw this episode as a blessing!
Studies have shown that people who recover from covid develop some immunity against the virus. However, the level of protection and how long it lasts differs from person to person.
An article in JAMA (https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2782139) said:
- After an infection with SARS-CoV-2, most people—even those with mild infections—appear to have some protection against the virus for at least a year,
A scientific brief put out by WHO on 10 May 2021, Covid-19 natural immunity said:
- Natural infection may provide similar protection against symptomatic disease as vaccination.
- Available scientific data suggests that in most people immune responses remain robust and protective against reinfection for at least 6-8 months after infection.
The website of the National Institutes of Health (USA) said:
- The immune systems of more than 95% of people who recovered from COVID-19 had durable memories of the virus up to eight months after infection. (https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/lasting-immunity-found-after-recovery-covid-19).