This 71-year-old lady was diagnosed with lymphoma and breast cancer. She underwent three rounds of chemotherapy (total of 24 cycles over a period of time). The treatment failed. Her health deteriorated. The family had to sell a house just to pay for the medical bills. At a loss, the family sought our help. The patient was started on our therapy. Her health improved! For sure, there is no need to sell another house to pay for this herbal treatment!
I am in constant contact with her daughter and we monitored the progress of her mother’s health. Below are some details.
1. Are you taking any herbs now? Yes. Mama sometimes drinks teas made from soursop leaves, moringa leaves and white turmeric (kunyit putih).
2. If so, are the herbs effective or helping you? No.
3. Give us a list of your doctor’s medication as well as other vitamins and supplements that you are taking now.
1. Medicine for high blood pressure: Aprovel 150 mg (half a pill) 1 time a day.
2. Diabetes medicine: Glucophage 500 mg (1 pill) once a day.
3. Abatcholestrol: Atorvastatin 10 mg (1 pill) once a day.
4. Concor: 2.5 mg (once a day).
5. Lamivudine was asked by Dr.2 to drink once a day.
6. Megestrol Acetate 160 mg: half a pill, once a day.
7. Famotidine: 20 mg (2 times a day).
8.Nuerobion Forte & Curcuma Force
9. Herballife milk and Herbalife Aloe Vera, every morning & night.
5. My Suggestion
- Herbs – soursop leaves, moringa leaves and white turmeric did not produce any positive reaction. You do not need them anymore.
- Doctor’s medication and supplements (listed above): Continue taking medicines for high blood pressure and diabetes. The others no need to take.
6. Herbs from CA Care
The herbal teas that your mother is going to drink every day are as follows:
1. Capsule A
4. Lympho -1
5. Lympho – 2
7. Health conditions before and after undergoing CA Care therapy
|Health conditions BEFORE undergoing CA Care therapy||Health conditions AFTER undergoing CA Care therapy|
|1. On the right, above the breast often feels uncomfortable as if there is a lump.||Sometimes still feels awkward and uncomfortable. Herbs helped by about 20%.|
|2. Often tired and short of breath.||Now only sometimes. Herbs helped 20%.|
|3. Weak legs||Left and right legs weak. Has improved by about 5%.|
|4. Right hand felt numb.||Left and right finger tips often numb. Has improved somewhat. Herbs helped.|
|5. Had to drink “fiber: before can move bowels defecate.||No need to drink fiber for bowel movements.|
|6. Need to consume appetite medicine, megestrol acetate 160 mg. Half a pill once every day.||No need to take megestrol to help with the appetite.|
|7. Had diabetes since February 2021 due to blood transfusion.||Still has diabetes.|
|8. High blood pressure.||No longer taking medication for high blood pressure.|
|9. Urinate about every 2 to 3 hours.||Urination normal, no more problem.|
|10. Often feel rapid heartbeat if don’t take concor.||If consume concor heart heartbeat normal.|
|11. Appetite.||Appetite has improved.|
|12. No problem with sleeping.||No sleeping problem but wakes up at 4 a.m. and not able to sleep anymore.|
How is your mom’s condition after following CA Care Therapy?
Her health had been pretty good and has improved by about 20%.
The aim of our therapy is heal the sick body – sick due to both the cancer and the adverse effects of chemotherapy given by her doctors. Our therapy involves the consumption of herbal teas, change of diet and life style, medication and prayer. No, our method is not to fight with your cancer but to learn to live with your cancer.
Such method is said to be primitive, unproven and unscientific! People like me are often called snake oil peddler! But hang on, I have never learn how to catch a snake before! I don’t know how to make oil of the snake either!
I am a scientist and was a professor in the university – 26 years teaching there! I started my research to help cancer patients since the past 25 years after I retired. I have documented most of my work in the various books that I wrote. I have never stopped being a scientist and will call a spade a spade. No, I don’t tolerate or manufacture fake data. That is what a scientist should do – seek the truth and not being influenced by material rewards.
In this case, I was cautioned the patient and her family that this is a “hard” case to handle. She had done all the chemos and failed. I could not promise that our therapy would help her. The only promise I could give is, I shall try my best to help you since you have nowhere else to go.
Thank God. With time the patient’s condition improved. After the chemo treatment that failed her, she ended up with some 12 problems as listed in the table above.
After two weeks to three months following our therapy her health started to improve. I have a chance to talk to the patient via video. I was really happy to see that she was well and indeed benefited from our therapy. We can’t ask for more. I hope with time she will get better and better.
So what can you say about this case? Herbal therapy is not scientific? It is all baloney? It is not proven?
Make your own decision after studying the data presented above. I can only say this, not all alternative healers are quacks or snake oil peddlers!
Let me share with you some quotations that often guide me in trying to help our patients.
Lessons I have learned in life when helping those in need …