Suri (M971) is a 61 year old female from Indonesia. Her family came to seek our help on 8 May 2011. She was wheeled into out centre being unable to walk on her own. She was unable to talk, showed no facial expression and did not seem to know what was going. According to her husband, she behaved like a child. Listen to her husband telling us his wife’s story of tragedy.
Suri was diagnosed with non-small cell lung cancer in 2008.
She had 22 times of radiation treatments in Singapore. No chemo was done. She was given the oral drug, Iressa. She took it for about a year. Her tongue became numb and so she gave it up. The doctor then gave her Tarceva. She was on this drug for about two years.
About a year later, in 2009, the cancer spread to her brain. She underwent chemotherapy. This was also done in Singapore. Her chemotherapy consisted of the following:
- 1 cycle of chemo divided into 3 injections, done once a week for 6 months. That means a total of 18 injections.
- 1 cycle of chemo every 2 weeks for 6 months. That means a total of 12 injections.
- 1 cycle of chemo every month for 6 months. That means 6 injections.
- 1 cycle of chemo every 2 months for a total of 3 injections.
- 1 cycle of chemo every 3 months. She received only 1 injection.
In total she received 40 chemo injections.
Three months after all these treatments, MRI showed one additional tumour appeared in her brain.
MRI done on 2 May 2011 indicated: “Two small enhancing nodules less than 10 mm noted in the right temporal lobe compatible with brain metastasis.”
Came to CA Care on 5 May 2011
Her husband said, “We knew that chemo did not work for her. We decided to seek the help of CA Care. Please try and help us. Now the oncologist prescribed this drug, Sutent. She has been taking in for about a month now. “(Note: after seeing us, the family decided to stop taking Sutent).
She presented with the following serious problems:
- Severe headaches
- When her two hands are put together, they “fight” trying to tear each other apart.
My comments to the family then were:
- Based on her medical history, I really don’t know what I can do to help her. We can only try.
- I don’t want to mislead or cheat you – making your believe that you can find a cure here.
- If she cannot drink the herbal teas I prescribed, there is no need to bring her here again. There is nothing I can do. But if she can drink the teas, she may benefit from them.
- As for the prognosis – Don’t think too much or too far! You have spent thousands of dollars and yet they can’t cure you. Don’t expect me to cure you. And I am no magician. But I shall do my best to help. That much I can do.
After Two Months of CA Care’s Herbs
On 17 July 2011, the family brought Suri to come and see us again. Watch the following video and see for yourself the healing that had taken place after two months on our herbs!
Suri’s health had improved tremendously after taking herbs for two month.
- Before the herbs, her vision was blurred and she was not able to recognize people around her. But this has since improved. She is now able to recognize people around her again.
- Previously she was not able to watch the TV at all. Now, she is able to understand what is going on and can laugh when watching certain programs.
- Previously she was not able to comprehend our conversation and was oblivious to her surroundings. Now, she is able to understand and talk to us. She knows what is going on around her. Her sister said, “She can now scold people around her”!
- Now she can remember past events and can tell stories based on our old photos. Her husband said, “When she saw our old photos she would talk and talk about it.” But she is not able to remember current events.
- In the morning, we bring her for a walk. She can walk 8 rounds of the basket ball court every morning without help. Of course she still lacks strength to walk by herself. Before she couldn’t walk at all.
- When sleeping, she can now turn to the left or right. Previously she had to sleep flat and straight unable to turn sideways.
Read the full story …