Part 1: Two Billion Rupiah, Chemo And Surgery Failed:. Oncologist said, “More chemo, you just have to trust me!”
Chris: After 12 cycles of chemo had failed the oncologist said you have to keep on trusting him and you were asked to go for more chemo, and you spent 1.5 billion rupiah. What happened after that?
Son: My father nearly died. He could not eat. His body weight was down to 55 kg from 75 kg.
C: Before the chemo, how was his condition?
He was normal but now everything is not right with him. And these are his problems.
1. Both hands and legs – pins and needles / tingling. Very severe and is the main concern.
2. Legs – weak, no strength.
3. Can’t walk far – becomes breathless.
4. Sudden hot and cold – fevers.
6. Gastric problems and bloated stomach.
7. Feels heaty inside.
8. No appetite.
C: After the 12 cycles of chemo, did you go for more chemo (as advised by the oncologist)?
No, no more chemo.
C: Did you go and see another doctor?
No. My father said, “I’ll die not because of my cancer. It’s because of the chemo.”
Pingback: Lung Cancer: Given Honest Answers Patient May Run Away from Chemotherapy | CANCER STORY