There are two other cases of breast cancer that “hit” me this morning.
Kathy (not real name) is a lady in her mid-forties. She dropped by our centre after learning from a friend about CA Care.
In 1998 (that’s 19 years ago!), Kathy felt a small lump in her left breast. She did nothing about it, although she said she started to pay attention to her diet. By taking care of her diet she was hoping the lump would go away. Unfortunately, contrary to the claims in the internet, the lump did not go away.
Kathy said she endured severe stress when at work — it was always work, work and work in the office. In addition, she suffered emotional stress due to family problems.
In 2010 (that’s 17 years ago), Kathy noticed that the lump grew bigger. She did nothing about it.
Chris: Why did you not go and see a doctor and do something about it?
Kathy: I don’t believe in the doctors anymore! My 54-year-old sister had cancer of the uterus. She went to a hospital in our hometown and underwent an operation. Then she had four rounds of chemotherapy. Each round of chemo consisted of six cycles. (That’s a total of 24 cycles). She died within three years.
So, NO. I don’t want to do any chemo.
In 2011, Kathy underwent a nutritional-colon-cleansing therapy. The therapy was for 7 days. This cost RM1,200. Then in 2014, Kathy came to Penang again for another session of the therapy. This cost RM2,700.
Now, this is what her breast looks like.
Kathy claimed that after her therapy in Penang, the lump became smaller (like the picture in the right above).
Listen to our conversation.
- Go and see a doctor and have your rotten breast removed. No, it is no use taking my herbs if the tumour is still there. You will not be able to cure this.
- I understand your reluctance to undergo chemotherapy or radiotherapy. But take it from me that at times you need medical treatment like surgery to help you.
- The doctor may want you to undergo a few cycles of chemo to shrink the tumour before he can remove the tumour. If you have to do that, go ahead and do it. I can give you Chemo-tea to help you with the side effects.
- The thing to do now is to go and find a doctor who can help you. Ask him questions and see how he answers you questions. If you don’t like his “attitude / response ” then walk away and go find someone you are happy with.
- Before the surgery, ask how much the procedure is going to cost you. Can he cure you? What does he want you to do after surgery?
- You have to learn how to take care of yourself after the operation. Avoid stress, do exercise, take care of your diet, and you can take herbs.
- The most important thing is for you to first find peace within your heart. Then follow what your heart says. I am not going to force you to do what you don’t want to do. It is your life and you decide.
- So go home and evaluate what I have told you. Seek spiritual help. Pray.
- After surgery, if you need help, come and see me and I shall help you the best I can.
- For now, I am not going to prescribe you any herbs. No use. Give yourself a month to decide.
Case 3: Breast Burst and Bled after Keladi Tikus!
This is an email I received this same morning. I don’t attempt to edit it. Here it goes:
31 March 2017
I have mom which suffer of breast cancer. Previously almost 4 month she consume the Keladi Tikus (Typhonium).
After 4 months the breast suddenly burst and bleeding. We send my mom to Hospital and found its already stage 4 but the burst part the cancer didn’t exist anymore.
Then my mom hand become swallow like full of water and its start coming out through the armpit.
Now every day we send to clinic to do dressing and eat the apricot seed & sour sop fruit & turmeric soup. My mom afraid to eat the Typhonium anymore.
Sometimes the breast beating and we did not sure what the causes, either by foods that she consume or may be the medicine effect.
Can some one help us what should we do. My mom should do chemotherapy and surgery can’t be done because of age factor.
Reply: Where are you from …. Jakarta? Where did you get the keladi tikus?
Im from Malaysia and i got it from Kuala Lumpur supplier ? Why ?
Did any fake Keladi Tikus at any market, I will check the brands name at advise accordingly.
Reply: The stuff is not mine …. I advise you to go and see the doctor and have the breast removed!
Has been see doctor and they unable to remove cause of age factor.
Thanks for your time.
Reply: How old ?????? My herbs cannot cure.
65 years old.
Reply: I am really sorry I don’t know what to say or advise. I also don’t know how to solve your problem. No one on earth can cure any cancer. Why don’t you go and consult the doctors in Institute Kanker Negara in Putrajaya? May be they can help. I am only sitting down in front of a computer.
If you still want help …. come and see me in Penang with all the reports.
Something is not right .. and the keladi tikus is not mine! People believe too much in newspaper reports.
It’s okay. Thank for your time and will try to consult in Inst. Kanker Negara.
They say, ignorance is bliss. They also say, knowledge is power (and may even save your life). Make your choice.
As much as I feel sad to see these cases, I know that patients need to find healing for themselves. At CA Care we are only able to show you the way. You need to decide what you want to do. Most important of all, you need to walk that healing path yourself.
You can choose or dictate what you want to do, but you cannot choose its outcome.
Choose what you should do, not what you want to do.