A young Indonesian man and his sister came to our centre, trying to “shop” for a cure for their father’s cancer. They came with a long, rolled piece of fax-paper.
The following were written on that paper.
- August 2013. Father was diagnosed with cancer of the rectum which had spread to the liver.
- Went to a private hospital in Singapore for a biopsy.
- Underwent chemotherapy in a private hospital. Drugs used: Oxaloplatin + Leucovorin + 5-FU + Erbitux.
- After 4 cycles of chemo, underwent robotic surgery of the rectum in October 2013.
- One month after surgery, underwent 8 cycles of chemotherapy again. In total he had 12 chemos. His CEA reduced to less than 5.0. Metastases in liver disappeared!
- Took oral drugs: Xeloda and TS One.
- CEA shot up again.
- More chemo — 8 cycles. Drugs used: Compto + Leucovorin + 5-FU + Erbitux (note: same as before except for Compto instead of Oxaloplatin).
- CEA was 10.
- Through recommendation of his doctor in Indonesia, went to a doctor at NUH Singapore for surgery to remove the tumour in segment 5 of liver. This was in October 2014.
- Underwent radiofrequency ablation (RFA) in June 2015, in Mount Elizabeth, Singapore.
- Back in Indonesia, underwent TACE in Gatot Subroto Hospital, Jakarta in July 2015.
- CEA shot up to 40.
- Went back to the same private hospital in Singapore to undergo more chemo. Received 2 shots of chemo using the same previous drugs: Compto + Leucovorin + 5-FU + Erbitux.
- CEA reduced to 15.
- Continued with 6 more cycles of chemo with a private hospital in hometown, Semarang.
- CEA increased to 50.
- Continued with 4 cycles of chemotherapy in Semarang. Drugs used: Avastin + FOLFOX.
- Not effective.
- Chemo drugs changed to: Compto + Leucovorin + 5-FU + Erbitux (previous drugs as in Singapore).
- CEA reduced to 4.
- In February 2017, took Stivarga — oral drug (regorafenib).
- CEA shot up to 300 and in March 2017 it was at 800.
- Suffered severe side effects besides being not effective.
- Came to Penang cancer hospital and had one shot of chemo. Drugs used: Paritumumab (or Vectibix) + 5-FU + Irenotecan. One shot of this chemo cost RM 10,000.
After two weeks in Penang, this young man came to our centre. He came to know about CA Care from the internet and wanted to know more about our therapy.
While waiting to talk with me, this young man and his sister was given this notification to read.
Some important points for you to know before you see me
NO CURE FOR CANCER
- Most patient who come here, have already undergone medical treatments – surgery, radiation or chemo. Do these cure you?
- If you come here expecting me to cure you, know that I too cannot cure your cancer. From my experience, NO one on earth can cure any cancer. After some years cancer comes back again!
- But if you want me to help you – to give you another option, to have a better quality of life — may be it is possible. But it all depends on you. Because your health is your responsibility. Are you willing to help yourself? Are you willing to change your lifestyle, your diet, etc.?
OUR HERBS ARE BAD-TASTING, AND HAVE AWFUL SMELL
- Besides the bad taste and smell.
- You need to boil the herbs a few times a day — that’s a lot of work!
- You need to take two, three or four types of teas each day.
YOU MUST TAKE CARE OF YOUR DIET – YOU CANNOT EAT ANYTHING YOU LIKE
- You cannot each anything that walks – meaning, no meat, no egg, no milk, etc.
- Don’t take sugar (sugar is food for cancer).
- Don’t eat oily or fried food, table salt.
TRY OUR THERAPY FOR TWO TO FOUR WEEKS
- May be the first 2 weeks on our therapy, you may suffer more pain, more tired, etc. That’s healing crisis. Don’t stop. Hopefully after 3 to 4 weeks you may feel better.
- If after a month on our therapy you still don’t feel better — the herbs are not helping you in anyway — then stop following our therapy. Please ask someone else to help you.
- If you feel better, continue with our therapy.
If you are still on chemo or radiotherapy (or are planning to do chemo or radiotherapy), or are taking other treatments elsewhere,
Go ahead and continue with these treatments first, do not take our herbs yet.
While waiting for me to talk to them and after reading the statements above, the daughter said: I don’t think my father can keep up with your therapy!
During the meeting I asked both of them the following questions:
- Why did you come to see me after everything else has failed?
Answer: Oh, we never knew that it is another option. We only thought medical treatment is the only way out.
- How much did the family spend for all these treatments?
Answer: Oh, could not count! So much.
- You were in Penang for 2 weeks already, what makes you take that long to come and see us?
Answer: I could not find CA Care!
- But, if you go into the websites: http://www.CancerCareMalaysia.com or CancerCareIndonesia.com, we have a google map in there that shows you exactly where we are.
Answer: Oh, I did not go into the website! I called your number but could not get through.
- We only answer phone from 10 am to 1 p.m. We close at 1 p.m. That is also stated in the website.
Response: I used my Indonesian hand phone and could not get through.
- Did you use the correct country code?
Answer: I just dialed without the country code!
- This a quotation:
Response: I agree.
- This is another quotation:
Response: I also agree with that.
After spending about 30 minutes with them, I sent them home to think carefully about the above.
I never get to see them again!
Let me close with another quote from an oncologist:
You must be logged in to post a comment.