Yen is a 23-year-old Indonesian. He had just completed his study in law. His problem started with a small swelling in his right collar bone. The lump grew bigger and developed more lumps. He did the following:
- He went to the hospital in Pekan Baru. The doctor diagnosed his problem as TB and Yen was on TB medication for about 6 to 7 months. The problem did not go away.
- Yen consulted a doctor in another hospital. He was told he had lymphoma and was asked to undergo chemotherapy.
- No satisfied Yen went to the general hospital in his home town. Again he was told he had lymphoma and was asked to undergo chemotherapy, which he refused to do.
- Yen went to Pekan Baru Medical Centre for further consultation. He was told the same thing — it’s a lymphoma and he need to undergo chemotherapy.
- Yen started to take herbal products which cost him IDR 15 million for three months. The herbs seemed to help.
- Yen started other “jamu” or herbal concoction for about 1 year. It cost him about IDR 1 million per month. His health got worse.
- At last Yen landed in Santa Maria Hospital. Again he was told he had Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma and has to undergo chemotherapy, which he flatly refused.
Yen came to seek our help in March 2019. He presented with the following:
- severe fatigue
- profuse sweating of both hands
- he has fever everyday
- he feels “heaty” in the chest
- swelling in the right collar bone
- itching throughout the whole body.
Yen took our herbs for about a month and then stopped. This was what happened:
Week 1: He did not feel good (tak enak). The lump in his right neck grew bigger and had pulling pain.
Week 2: The lump in his neck started to shrink and the pain was less. He started to feel good again.
Week 3: He had less fever. Before he had fever every day. His hands did not feel “cold” anymore. His head felt “hot” only once in a while.
Week 4: His breathlessness improved. Pains in the hands came on and off only.
Week 5: Swelling in the collar was smaller but new swellings developed in the left neck, right upper jaw and right arm pit. The lumps were painful.
Did the herbs helped him? The answer is yes.
Before the herbs: When he woke up from sleep, he had pains throughout the body. He felt tired easily. He sweated profusely .. his whole body was wet. His whole body itched.
After taking the herbs: The body itch was totally gone. The pain in the body had improved. He said the pain was okay now. He did not feel tired anymore. The sweating of the whole body is totally gone.
Watch this video:
About 9 months later (early December 2019), Yen came back to see again and reported the following:
- His health is back to normal.
- He can now play football with his friends. This is something he was not able to do before, due to lack of energy.
- The swelling in his collar bone is gone! He showed us these two pictures below: